Welcome to Find your balance
Your safety is our top priority. As such, we've taken some extra precautions to open safely as we continue to deal with COVID-19 in Colorado. Read more about our policy and practices HERE.
Find Your Balance Philosophy - Your journey towards a Balanced Life
A healthy lifestyle is all about the balance that works for you. There is not one model that fits everyone. Treatment plans will take into account your needs and your comfort level.
Reasons Why We Are Special
Reasons Why We Are Special
- Individualized Treatment Plans: We understand that you are a unique person with distinct personal health goals. These goals and your health history are important to us. We will work with you to create a treatment plan that works within your lifestyle and budget.
- Herbal Prescriptions: We offer an herbal pharmacy at our office. If we determine that Chinese herbs will benefit your condition, a formula will be prepared and it will be ready for you to take it home at the end of your treatment. Herbal formulas are specifically created for each patient and their unique symptoms.
- Nutritional Counseling: At Find Your Balance, we believe you must heal the whole body to see positive health results. Chinese medicine offers a unique outlook and much experience in healing through our diets. We can offer nutritional advice to support your health goals. Unlike fad diets or simple calorie reduction, Chinese medicine's nutritional philosophy relies on a shift in diet and everyday tasty foods.
- Supplement Knowledge: From our time working at a local supplement store, Pharmaca, we have gained knowledge of a broad range of supplements. We may recommend a supplement if we believe its benefits will enhance your treatment results.
- Experience: Find Your Balance has been in business since 2008. We offer patients this experience through acupuncture, Chinese herbs, and nutritional counseling.
- Convenient Scheduling: We offer convenient appointment times that help you maintain lifestyle balance. Whether early mornings, lunchtimes or Saturdays work best for you, we strive to work within your schedule.
- Location: Find Your Balance Acupuncture is conveniently located in north central Boulder, CO. Our office is on the 1st floor and is accessible to people with mobility challenges. Our office building provides free and unrestrictred parking.
We believe in educating our clients
so that they can make
about their treatments.
Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine are not one-size-fits-all therapies. We'll work with you to prepare a custom treatment plan.
Learn more about Suzanne and what makes her unique, special, and a great fit for you!